Before my transition of my blog over to WordPress, I used a separate blog to write about some of my adventures and learning experiences in college. As I was recently going through this blog, I stumbled across some old, but tasty and simple recipes I engineered up with inspiration from Pinterest!
- A variety of vegetables (I used peas, green beans, carrots, and onions)
- Stew Beef
- Beef Stock
- Salt and Pepper
- Parsley, other spices of choice
- Simply put, fill up the crock pot half way with beef broth, and the veggies and seasonings
- Simmer on low for at least 7-9 hours
And now for dessert!!!
With my handy-dandy food processor, I created some tasty guilt-free ice cream.
This is a great alternative to dairy ice cream filled with sugar, and can be made in so many different ways.
- Bananas (Slice them up and freeze them for a few hours before using)
- Peanut Butter
- Milk (Optional)
- Blend all ingredients together in the food processor and serve cold!
- Can sprinkle with sugar before serving
I love this recipe because you make it with so many different ingredients. Its healthy, filling, and tasty. So great!
Any old recipes you have that are goldmines from the “good ol’ days”? I’d love to hear them!!