Although yes, it is past Thanksgiving, and Black Friday has come and gone (even though some of the sales are still going), I don’t think it’s quite too late to complete a post about gratitude. (With some humor attached)
So Happy Thanksgiving!
Here are some things I’m feeling grateful and nostalgic for this year:
- Truly amazing friends turned family. So grateful for people who are willing to text constantly and Google-Plus, even though we are now states away from each other.
- A pretty incredible family. This year for Thanksgiving it was wonderful to be surrounded by them. Even though my cousin was missing, we made sure to include her in all we did. (And we documented every step of the way on Thanksgiving)
- An amazing job. I love being a teacher! It has brought me so much JOY.
- The ability to walk, run, sit, stand, joke around, and travel. YAY for good health!
- The ability to dream and find JOY in life.
- The dream of this blog turned reality. I love being able to write and record my thoughts in life. Thank you to Blogging-U and Writing-U!
Even though Thanksgiving has past, I think any day is a good day to give thanks.
What are you thankful for?