Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
This week has passed by in a blur. This week I began working to change the overall look of this blog, and so far I’m liking it! More to come on that…
- One of my favorite highlights from this week was the Chris Tomlin Worship Night in America! If you get a chance to go to one of the Worship Nights, I would highly recommend it.
- Outdoor Movie Nights! There are free movies that pop up all over the place and this week I was able to go to the Lego Movie with a friend. If there are any free movies going on near you, I would highly recommend going! It’s awesome to watch a free movie outside in the evenings. Usually there are various events like photo booths and carnivals that happen at the same time as these events too!
- Starbucks Summer Menu: S’mores bar! This was absolutely scrumptious. (Just don’t look at the calorie count.) it has all the fixins of a s’more in an easy to eat bar.
Around the Web:
- 30 Airport Hacks Every Traveler Should Know
- How to Tie a Bandana Like a French Girl
- This Puppy Trained to Pray Before Dinner
- 5 Classic Adventure Books to Read
- Classroom Displays for the Beginning of the Year
From Joy-Full Happenings This Week:
Have a great weekend!