This week has really flown by! I don’t know about you but I am pumped for the Fourth of July! It is probably one of my absolute favorite holidays. Fireworks, barbeques, gatherings, the list goes on. Fingers crossed for good weather!
I am hosting a weekly blogging event titled, “What I’ve Loved This Week!” (Or WILTW), a large conglomeration of interesting articles, a chance to feature other bloggers, and a fun way to compile information all in one place. This includes favorite blog posts of the week, ways you’ve seen positive outreach in your community, or something inspirational from your week. Whatever it is, I’d love to hear about it! I would love to see your weekly roundup of items. If you are interested, here are your steps: 1.) write your own post of Weekly Roundups 2.) pingback to this page or my blog, and 3.) I will feature you and some of the items you have featured in your weekly feature on my weekly roundup post on Saturdays. (Please pingback before Saturday AM…you are also welcome to use this header image!)
After this post, my next Blogging event will take place next Saturday, July 9, so keep your posts coming!
I can’t wait to hear what you’ve found that’s stuck with you throughout the week!
What I’ve Loved This Week! (Edition 1)
Things I’m still thinking about this week after reading:
- Five Ways to Find Inspirational Blog Content from the Fresh Exchange. Stuck on what to blog about? Here are some good ways to find inspiration!
- How my Habits affect my sleep. So often I have woken up groggy or still feeling sleepy, and it’s amazing to look back at the previous day and see how extra sugar, no exercise, bad eating has made an impact on my sleep.
- A Smart Trick for making sure your outfits are always amazing. I first saw this on Natalie’s blog, and I love this idea!
- A New York Tycoon Found a Friend Living Outside his building. This story is incredibly heart warming!
- Comfiest Summer Pants. If you haven’t ever seen Merrick’s blog, she’s got a wealth of ideas, DIY, and lifestyle articles.
- Checkered Cabin from Classy Girls Wear Pearls. I love the Americana look of this post as well as Sarah’s gingham shirt! Perfect for the Fourth of July!
- Since the Fourth of July is coming up…Fourth of July Inspired Outfits from Julia of Gal Meets Glam.
- These are the cutest earrings featured on Neon POPS from Srathard4Life.
- I love these colorful pops in a living space amidst a neutral background in My Colorful Living Room from Rhyme & Reason.
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. I love this! Also, Morgan is a wonderful Denver-based photographer!
- Pinneapple Coconut Mint Popsicles from Iowa Girl Eats. This one I’ll have to try soon!
- One Pan Pesto Chicken and Vegetables from Julia’s Album. I made this one this week and it was delicious!! Highly recommended.
- Taking Charge of Your Destiny from Boho-en-Route is a thought-provoking article about making the best choice for yourself and not settling.
- En Pointe Chic‘s Lily James Dress is perfect for summer!
- My friend, Jenny is a stellar photographer! She has photographed all over the world and her excitement for life radiates through her photographs. She is a joy to work with and is a blessing to those around her! Check her site out and her blog!
What did you find that stood out to you this week??