It’s been Four Weeks since I’ve started this?! Oh my.
You know the drill! It’s Saturday and it’s time to talk about things from this week. If you have something you’d like me to feature on this feature, please tag it with “What I’ve Loved This Week” and Pingback to my Blog by next Friday in a post, and I will include it in this feature on Saturday! You are also welcome to use this image.
For Starters, it’s my Birthday!! Normally I am not the biggest fan of birthdays…not really sure why. But I’m glad its here! I’m looking forward to spending the day with family and outside!
From Around the Web:
- Mail Art: 16 Cool Ways to Address an Envelope
- Jesus Culture: In the River Song
- Seven Steps to Developing Personal Style
- How to Dry Brush and Why It’s So Potent <–Interesting if you’ve never heard of it before. (Like me)
- Pumpkin Protein Gingerbread Pancakes
Popular here at JoyFull Happenings:
Any fun plans for your weekend?