It’s hard to believe we are already through our first week of August. Coming back from traveling, Cape Cod with dear friends is definitely first on my WILTW List!
- Cape Cod!
- Upcycling. I found a desk from a thrift store for my classroom and re-painted it black. I’m pumped about it! Since my classroom is so small, I got rid of the large desk and found a smaller desk that will fit well in my room.
- New School Supplies. I love school supply shopping, and preparing for this year, I am stoked for new planners, newly sharpened pencils, and cute classroom decor.
- Salt-Water Taffy. I bought a box of Taffy while in Brewster, and it was delicious!
Articles around the Web this Week:
- Dog Buying Himself Ice Cream
- This powerful article about Finding Self-Love from Gal Meets Glam
- Americans tend to talk more about Politics than God-Very Powerful
- Follow the Olympics!!
- Love Jillian’s Gingham Style! From Rhyme and Reason
- Flourless Chocolate Cookies from The Swirl (These sound great!)
- This WordPress Blogging Challenge!
- Unintentionally Unplugged–Good to Remember!
From Joy-Full Happenings This Week:
If you are interested in participating in WILTW, you are welcome to tag your blog posts with WILTW and use the above image!
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18174099/?claim=85zg7hffubv”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18175853/?claim=gxm4zfrsu5n”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>